Our value-added services make the difference in our patients’ lives.
We offer numerous services that make it easier for patients to obtain the medications and therapies they need, for physicians to prescribe them, for payors to cover and pay for them, and for pharmaceutical companies to continue researching them, on behalf of the patients who need them.
Additional High-Value Services
- Benefits analysis
- Patient Education Programs
- Financial Assistance (if qualified) for Patient Assistance Programs offered by pharmaceutical companies and/or foundations
- Special assistance during treatment authorization process
- Status notifications for patients and prescribers
- Pharmacy consulting services
- Prescription requests
- All standard ancillary medical supplies and equipment required for self-administration
- Daily delivery routes throughout the entire island
- Special assistance during non-working hours and on weekends
- Quality assistance and support by phone
- Professional business executive team that assists patients, prescribers and pharmacy staff with all required documentation, thus enabling a faster drug authorization process
- Nursing department that assists with patient education programs and treatment administration